• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

surviving high-speed tractors?

L1A1

There was a guy who lived a little ways south of me who at one point had 4 HSTs. Three were M4s (one was operational-got to drive it:driver:) . The other two were parts vehicles. He eventually sold the three M4s but kept the larger experimental tractor (M4A2) that at the time, was in excl. (unrestored) condition. As far as I know he's done nothing with that tractor.

Back in the early '90s I was working on a deal to buy an M39 that had been bath tub'd. Let that one pass and now I kind of regret it-but not too much.

One of the "armored utility vehicles" that I pine for (other then an M39:drool:) is an M35. Essentually, it was an M10 TD with the turret & related equipment removed and towing equipment added.
Matt

Wayofftrack

I have been to a lot of military junkyards over the years and never seen anything larger than the M4 HST. The M6 must be really rare. That M8 is cool, didn't know they even existed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks