• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sweet looking Deuce Fire Truck for sale, Cheap! Might want t

Deuce-bigalo

OK OK OK OK - before I get :boxer: for putting this here, I know we have a for sale section. However, the majority of Deuce traffic on here is focused on this here thread, and like Albin - I know several people have inquired about purchasing one and several are looking for a nice ride. Well, here is one I have found:

It is a 1970 Deuce that is in PA (opposite end of world for ME) and currently is $1200 - It's one of the nicest fire rigs I have seen. :deal: Has a nice looking brush guard on the front too!

Go to http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucstcat/ and click on Trucks, Truck Tractors and Ground Effect Vehicles. Then select the state pf Pennsylvania. It's the only one listed for PA. [thumbzup]

Just thought I would pass along the info, posted here for the most exposure! [^]

Good luck if you bid! GSA is so much better than GL!

John :turn:

Wick246

"1970 TRUCK,MFG:JEEP,MDL:2 1/2 TON, 6X6, 6CYL, FUEL:DIESEL,EST.MI:14,864,5 SPEED MANUAL,INTERIOR CONDITION:FAIR,EXTERIOR CONDITION:FAIR,COLOR:RED, VIN:04J70471053912423,(1EA);TRUCK HASN'T BEEN MOVED IN SEVERAL YEARS,CANVAS TOP OVER THE CAB LEAKS,DEAD BATTERY,OTHER REPAIRS MAY BE REQUIRED. BIDDER'S ARE ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT PROPERTY PRIOR TO PLACING BIDS.*THE CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY IS NOT WARRANTED* -USED- (1236WW-5083,PA01). "

Wow that one is very clean and detailed for not having been moved in several years.

Deuce-bigalo

Yeah, it's pretty sweet in my opinion! Thanks for posting the description Wick, I didn't think of that! [thumbzup]

I like how the outer portion of the rims are painted Silver. Kinda adds a nice touch to the whole package! Not to mention your getting a picture of 'Smokey Bear' on the doors too! Kids would love that!

Looks like it may have a Winch on it too!

John

Albin

Deuce-bigalo said:
OK OK OK OK - before I get :boxer: for putting this here, I know we have a for sale section. However, the majority of Deuce traffic on here is focused on this here thread, and like Albin - I know several people have inquired about purchasing one and several are looking for a nice ride. Well, here is one I have found:

It is a 1970 Deuce that is in PA (opposite end of world for ME) and currently is $1200 - It's one of the nicest fire rigs I have seen. :deal: Has a nice looking brush guard on the front too!

Go to http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucstcat/ and click on Trucks, Truck Tractors and Ground Effect Vehicles. Then select the state pf Pennsylvania. It's the only one listed for PA. [thumbzup]

Just thought I would pass along the info, posted here for the most exposure! [^]

Good luck if you bid! GSA is so much better than GL!

John :turn:
Thanks for the info!

BTW: What's that white stuff???!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks