• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sweet looking Deuce Fire Truck for sale, Cheap! Might want t

Deuce-bigalo

OK OK OK OK - before I get :boxer: for putting this here, I know we have a for sale section. However, the majority of Deuce traffic on here is focused on this here thread, and like Albin - I know several people have inquired about purchasing one and several are looking for a nice ride. Well, here is one I have found:

It is a 1970 Deuce that is in PA (opposite end of world for ME) and currently is $1200 - It's one of the nicest fire rigs I have seen. :deal: Has a nice looking brush guard on the front too!

Go to http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucstcat/ and click on Trucks, Truck Tractors and Ground Effect Vehicles. Then select the state pf Pennsylvania. It's the only one listed for PA. [thumbzup]

Just thought I would pass along the info, posted here for the most exposure! [^]

Good luck if you bid! GSA is so much better than GL!

John :turn:

Wick246

"1970 TRUCK,MFG:JEEP,MDL:2 1/2 TON, 6X6, 6CYL, FUEL:DIESEL,EST.MI:14,864,5 SPEED MANUAL,INTERIOR CONDITION:FAIR,EXTERIOR CONDITION:FAIR,COLOR:RED, VIN:04J70471053912423,(1EA);TRUCK HASN'T BEEN MOVED IN SEVERAL YEARS,CANVAS TOP OVER THE CAB LEAKS,DEAD BATTERY,OTHER REPAIRS MAY BE REQUIRED. BIDDER'S ARE ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT PROPERTY PRIOR TO PLACING BIDS.*THE CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY IS NOT WARRANTED* -USED- (1236WW-5083,PA01). "

Wow that one is very clean and detailed for not having been moved in several years.

Deuce-bigalo

Yeah, it's pretty sweet in my opinion! Thanks for posting the description Wick, I didn't think of that! [thumbzup]

I like how the outer portion of the rims are painted Silver. Kinda adds a nice touch to the whole package! Not to mention your getting a picture of 'Smokey Bear' on the doors too! Kids would love that!

Looks like it may have a Winch on it too!

John

Albin

Deuce-bigalo said:
OK OK OK OK - before I get :boxer: for putting this here, I know we have a for sale section. However, the majority of Deuce traffic on here is focused on this here thread, and like Albin - I know several people have inquired about purchasing one and several are looking for a nice ride. Well, here is one I have found:

It is a 1970 Deuce that is in PA (opposite end of world for ME) and currently is $1200 - It's one of the nicest fire rigs I have seen. :deal: Has a nice looking brush guard on the front too!

Go to http://gsaauctions.gov/gsaauctions/aucstcat/ and click on Trucks, Truck Tractors and Ground Effect Vehicles. Then select the state pf Pennsylvania. It's the only one listed for PA. [thumbzup]

Just thought I would pass along the info, posted here for the most exposure! [^]

Good luck if you bid! GSA is so much better than GL!

John :turn:
Thanks for the info!

BTW: What's that white stuff???!!!