• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

System outage - Migration

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ever try herding cats?
I use 12g slugs!

Know how to give a cat a bath?

Get a 12pack of beer, put the cat in the toilet, sit on toilet seat, open a beer. Flush toilet, drink a beer, flush the toilet, drink a beer. Etc.

Make SURE you let the cat out before you decide to pee.(or use the tub across from toilet.)

Yes, I can reach from the seated position. :)

Piper Cub

Patracy, thanks for all your hard work to get the site back up!!!

I don't know if this is related to the crash or not, but now when I try to upload pictures it keeps saying that .jpg is not a valid image file.

dangier

Patracy,
Many thanks for your dedication and the efforts expended. I was beginning to suffer withdrawals like some others have mentioned. I didn't realize how much I missed the site. Excellent work!!
David

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

alburms311

Showing fine here, FF 24.0.

Edit, those are all going to be java script ads, do you have JS blocked?
I can confirm it shows up fine on FF 24.0 here as well. BTW, thanks for all the hard work getting the site back up. VM solution should prove to be much less of a pain in the future.
ss.jpg

shenkmen

Showing fine here, FF 24.0.

Edit, those are all going to be java script ads, do you have JS blocked?
Not blocked. Ads in the header rendered without issue. I refreshed a few times and the ads on the left appeared. Did that before I posted too. They show fine now. I love the internets.

zout

Somewhere Clinto is to blame but I doubt he'll be responsible.

Reading this whole thread again - you know PT in some countries for the instigated perpetration actions leading to the repair of the server would get you landed in prision in other countries.

All the feely touching things you done to that cabling and keyboard - the ringing in my ears while you were working on it night and day - leading moments all to incarceration.

I get scared just opening my computer panel after turning it off just to blow it out (opps - will that land me in prison as well):jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks