• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

T-15k Heater Vs. UH48-e ???

Steamynachos

Hey guys I just received a t-15k space heater but i cant find any information or even a manual on it. Does anyone know if its the same as the uh48-e it needs an ignition module and igniter does anyone know where to get parts for these units?

Thanks for your help

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can try contacting the manufacturer for parts on the UH-48. The heater (as a complete unit) is out of production and they may not talk to you because you are in Canada, and it is a US military part. I called them awhile back because I wanted to buy one, but they told me I would have to buy 50 units to put it back in production. I can't afford, and don't want 50 units.

The T-15K is a long time out of production and I have no idea where to find parts.

I bought a T-15K, new in the box a few months ago that was on eBay. You might check for parts there; I know eBay is profoundly hated and despised, but sometimes it is the only place to find parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks