• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

T-55AM2

Chad Lares

I tried to give it that five star performance but the tank stole the show...
Oh, and apparently I have to make ten posts before the system lets me start a conversation with 98G because I want to buy parts from him and it keeps giving me an error because I'm new here. So I'm going to post vehicle stuff until I reach ten. Then I'll shut up and just buy stuff...which should make the vendors here happy...

Last edited:
Reactions: 98G

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The video is awesome, would love to hear about how you acquired it as well as any history you know of it. Unless you have already posted this and I missed it (entirely likely)….

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks