• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

T29/M29 - new addition to the fleet

Oldfart

Not sure why M29's are getting posted with armored equipment, but it is a personnel carrier. Another photo showing more of the rust. Can't do photos today that show anything as it is all covered with snow. Weather was OK in the mountains where it was picked up, but got nasty as we came down onto the plains.

Attachments

Last edited:

skinnedknuckles

Awesome,:grin: another m29 rescue. Hope to see you over on the m29 weasel.com forum.
My avatar is my weasel that I recovered down in New Mexico. It was an over 3000 mile trip from Janesville, Wis. but well worth it. I had a blast and I will never forget it.

Paul in Janesville, Wis

Oldfart

Awesome,:grin: another m29 rescue. Hope to see you over on the m29 weasel.com forum.
My avatar is my weasel that I recovered down in New Mexico. It was an over 3000 mile trip from Janesville, Wis. but well worth it. I had a blast and I will never forget it.

Paul in Janesville, Wis
I got registered, but the internal links seem outdated. I tried to submit some info and the contacts were no longer valid. Is m29weasel.org the right place?

Oldfart

Good that I found the site. After getting MY knuckles rapped by Doghead this morning I think I will let this die on SS and move it over to m29cweasel.org.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks