• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tactical Toolbox

Milspec33

Two Mep 701a generators. They are in good shape. I have the one without sound enclosure on running great. I have not started on second one yetmep 1.jpgmep 2.jpg

jrobinson5093

I would show that to snap on. It looks really good, they may start offering it or at least do a limited run of them. I got my master series box in flat black from them.

Milspec33

I thought of sending a pic to Snap-On..but I bought the bottom box from Gov Surplus..I could not afford a new Snap-On box if they offered it in camo...lol

Milspec33

I would love to see a pic of your Master Series in flat black. Sounds nice. I may add more stencils on mine...

Milspec33

Nice!!! I used Rapco CARC substitute for the camo. I did not like the Rapco flat black so I used high temp grill paint. It is cheap and really flat plus it has that slightly chalky look real CARC black has.

Milspec33

I will take the hit and trade you my custom set up for your flat black one....it will be tough but I am here to help

jrobinson5093

Yea Im sure you would. I might would go for it to if you took up the payments. Its funny I thought I had a lot of tools because I had three craftsman boxes, but then I bought this box and can put every tool I own in one drawer. Now I cant afford to buy more tools.

Milspec33

I worked for a garage when I was in high school 20 years ago and I was tempted by the Snap-On dealer many times. If I was a pro I would do it but I am a weekend warrior. I try and pick up Snap-On used from ebay and estate sales.. The Snap-On bottom box looked like it sat on a pallet and was never used while owned by the government. The casters were in the bottom drawer and the plastic was still on the drawer pulls. May be my best surplus find ever! Although I love the hunt

jrobinson5093

I have been working at home and at aford dealer ship full time since high school, around 6 years. I never thought I would spent what I have in tools. Most people cant under stand why big name tools(mac, snap on, cornwell, and such) cost so much, but as snap on says " There is a difference".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks