• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tail light install

Capriceii

After a day trip to Rogers to get the Cab Heater kit, tail light assembly and a fuel cap I came home and installed the tail light assembly..

As you can see from the photos it was quick and easy, using the air take off in the cab I ran my air ratchet to make the install go more quickly..

But after I was done I noticed that the light are not even, so next Saturday I will have to measure out new holes on the right hand side bracket, will also need to extend the air service through the hole the pipe was not long enough so I just took the end off for now.. Two tail lights is more important then air service at the moment..

When I do the Cab heater install I will take lots of pictures:)

TF

:grd:

Attachments

Capriceii

It is actually a different style of L bracket, off a different truck.. Same holes as on the Driver side.. Just need to mod the bracket so the tail lights match:)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Glad to see she is getting her up-grades! Have you put the tool boxes in the back to use yet. Those are nice.b

Capriceii

If I flip it the hole for the air service will not be in the right place. Just do a little Modification to the bracket it will look great:)

Ya she is getting her parts, I will be happy to get the heat in this weekend.

Gimp, I need some M109 parts for the box. Mainly the arm that attaches to the window so you can open it and secure it, one of mine is missing. Where is a good source?

T