• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tailgate chains and Battery Box

MitchG

Hey guys I dropped a big limb on the corner of my tailgate while helping out my Father the other day and tweaked the gate and messed up one of my gate chains. Anyone have an old set they want to get rid of? Would I be better off just getting some new chain and hooks and replacing them?

One other thing, just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I could pick one up at? Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MitchG

:confused:Uhhh Will thanks for editing my post, I guess, but if you will read the title I was looking for gate chains and a battery box. The last sentence there was asking if anyone knew where I might be able to get a decent battery box for my deuce. It would appear from reading it now that I was repeating a question I had already asked earlier about the chains.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks