• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Take a 1044 on vacation...

superburban

bigbee said:
BTW. Your US Flag is on the correct side of the truck, but should be on the leading right corner, not the back. The colors should always be presented at ITS OWN RIGHT in the direction of travel. Never to the left. The right is the position of respect
?
I didn't follow this. Could you expound?

Bart

decodeme2 said:
Thanks Bart..
Hows the M1026 doing! I want some up to date pics!...
Kevin..
thans kev, my M 1046 (to be correct...hihi.. :D ) was arrived in Holland Europe the end of August.
some clown messed with the cpu controlbox and messed up some glowplugs (during transport/ shipping), it smokes like an old B 52 bomber when you try to crank it up.
then I noticed some leaks on the top 2 coolers which are laying on the radiator.
so my guy in Tennessee is shipping them parts asap so I can get rolling.
luckily I'm not a technician.. :evil: ...so I have to rely on other persons.
I added some interior picts to my previous post, and swapped the MT tyres for the RT tyres...just for the looks.... :wink:
keep you posted.
greets
bart

jpinst

Where did you get that fan set up on the rear of the slant back hatch? Is that for cooling the interior or do you have an A/C installed? I have seen similar fans on other military HMMWV's, so I am wondering if that is a military part.

Please give me some information as I like your set up.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got it on eBAY. Its a Red Dot Military brand. They are hard to find and normally scraped/demilled. I have the complete A/C which will be installed this winter..Good winter Project@!...I also have the complete Manual for the Red Dot Install..(Hard to get also!)..If anyone needs a copy let me know..
Kevin..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks