• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tampa/Lago FL Armed Forces Museum Trip 5/30

Maverick1701

I took a road trip over to the Armed Forces History Museum today while visiting family.
I was in Military Vehicle heaven!!! They have some impressive exhibits and very well restored military vehicles (and some very cool projects being worked on).

If anyone has the opportunity to visit this museum I highly recommend making the trip.

I finally joined the photobucket cult ("one of us, one of us, one of us") so here is the link to my album from the trip.My camera does not do so well in darker areas but I did the best I could with what I had.

http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/C...ary/Armed Forces History Museum?sort=3&page=1

Some of the better pictures:
IMG_6175.jpgIMG_6151.jpgIMG_6119.jpgIMG_6177.jpgIMG_6155.jpgIMG_6132.jpgIMG_6158.jpgIMG_6144.jpg

Last edited:

jbayer

I took a road trip over to the Armed Forces History Museum today while visiting family.
I was in Military Vehicle heaven!!! They have some impressive exhibits and very well restored military vehicles (and some very cool projects being worked on).

If anyone has the opportunity to visit this museum I highly recommend making the trip.

I finally joined the photobucket cult ("one of us, one of us, one of us") so here is the link to my album from the trip.
My camera does not do so well in darker areas but I did the best I could with what I had.

http://s1056.photobucket.com/user/C...ary/Armed Forces History Museum?sort=3&page=1
:-(
It would be nice,(and I think its a site rule too) to post the actual pictures, not a link to to some other site thats hosting the pictures. That way the pictures don't disappear.

Maverick1701

:-(
It would be nice,(and I think its a site rule too) to post the actual pictures, not a link to to some other site thats hosting the pictures. That way the pictures don't disappear.
Ill add some of the better pictures... I think you are right about the picture deal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks