• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tampa Rally Official Multimedia Thread

bdelaporte

Thanks for the offer, I really need to go bigger on the tires. I am at 40" right now (8x18) and would like to be in the 46" range IOT get my speed up over 50 mph. Plenty of tall gears to support the bigger tires... thanks for the info and offer though..

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmmm, if I remember correctly, there was a guy at Richloam who had a set of Goodyear MV/T's mounted on HEMMT rims.....on a 5-ton Bobber, of all things. And from MY perspective, I was really impressed at the way they performed. Just wish I could remember who that was............:confused:

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmmm, if I remember correctly, there was a guy at Richloam who had a set of Goodyear MV/T's mounted on HEMMT rims.....on a 5-ton Bobber, of all things. And from MY perspective, I was really impressed at the way they performed. Just wish I could remember who that was............:confused:
Yeah, I wonder who that could have been? :roll:

The trick is I think he is looking for someone local to him to modifiy HEMTT rims to fit his truck, not a source for them. At least that's what it sounds like to me.

Ruppster

ABN173

I'll be TDY in Tampa next week 21st-25th of June for a conference and dragging my PSG with me, I told him some friends might meet us for dinner one night. BTW he thinks I'm crazy for owning a cucv anyone wanna pick us up from the Marriott in a Deuce?:-D

-Dale