• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tank Retriever

skytroop232

Just talked to a guy over the weekend that says he has 2 tank retrievers. That is all he knows. I will be looking at them later this week and will get pics and as much info as I can.
He does want to sell them, Is there any interest for this type of vehicle?
He did say they run and the winches all work.
What kind of value should I tell him they may be worth, based on running, decent condition?

Thanks for any help.

Bob

scooter01922

Bet there is a lot of intrest in something like that. Heck, i got a tow guy near here that would give his left....uh...well you know, to have one of those.

grounded

Banned
nopics

CRAP and in OH.. let me know before you give all details out to others. MIGHT have a interest in one of these. WHY i dont know. BUT do any of us know WHY!! rofl

need someone to go with ya :twisted:

m109guy

dude... don't you think you got enough for now... :wink:
That is blasphemy! You can never have enough :-D

I too would be very interested in seeing what they really are. They could be a true tank recovery vehicle, and they could just be some old 5ton wreckers.

Make sure to take some pictures if possible.

atilathehun

if they are the dragon wagons they are worth alot google them for more info m26 is the tractor model and the trailer for the rig is i think m15 trailer not really clear on the trailer model. pics are good

Last edited:

dittle

if they are the dragon wagons they are worth alot google them for more info m26 is the tractor model and the trailer for the rig is i think m15 trailer not really clear on the trailer model. pics are good

Here's a picture of a Dragon Wagon.

Attachments

skytroop232

I went and looked at the trucks tonight, one is a 2 1/2 ton, M275 A2, excellant condition with 1974 miles on it. Mfg 1966

The other truck is a 10 ton, 6x6, M123E2 w/ dual winches.
It was built 1/9/69 and has 2679 miles on it.

Both trucks started right up and sound good.
I have pictures that I will post tomorrow.

Bob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks