• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tank salvage yard in Iraq.

EZFEED

Tools for the fuel pump are as follows:

1 medium sized flat blade screwdriver
1 10mm box and open end wrench

Two screws at the top, two 10mm bolts at the middle. The 3 lines plumbed into the pump can be hacked off. if desired the Banjo bolts can be removed (I just recommend hacking them off) with a 19mm open end wrench. Run the screws out and drop them, loosen the 10mm bolts and they will just thumb out quickly.

I was just thinking that it might be a good idea to just bring a small crescent wrench to cover any of these or the IP's bolts and that would cover them all...the 19mm and drain plugs :?

Attachments

EZFEED

Lonesome715, I just realized that I have eaten up a good sized chunk of you topic...I am sorry about that :oops:

I'll try to keep it in PM's from now on. S'cuse me and like I said please dont trouble yourself any, if its too much or you think it ill be trouble then dont worry about it, I still appreciate the gesture! :D

Lonesome715

Oh man, I was looking at the fuel pump and thought that is what you were refering to. I'll see what I can do, but I a, not sure if I will be allowed to mail that out. They inspect our out going mail.

EZFEED

Sure j'es lemme know and tag on a price for your trouble too! :)

The little pump should be a mailable item too. Its pretty small, not much bigger than a camera or bar of soap.

EZFEED

If you find one then you decide, if you think you can thats cool, if not thats cool too, whatever is easy for you! :D
You are right though, it is a little too bulky.

EZFEED

Be careful and watch out for snakes!!!!! :shock:
I've had allot of close calls with rattlers and copperheads while hunting for parts, seems they especially love to lie around in tires :?

Lonesome715

Here are some more. I just made a trip out there. There are more vehicles in another location. But I do have a job to do, so I will get to those at another time.

Attachments

Lonesome715

The sun makes taking good photographs very tough. I had to delete several when I got back to my office.

Attachments

Lonesome715

By the way. I found a IP on the ground that was near one of the Russian vehicles. I took a photograph but it did not come out. I will be returing with my labor crew so I can have them collect all those new washers on the ground. (my wife hates it when I send stuff home) While I am there I will get another photograph of it.

kcimb

It's like candyland out their with mines.

I'd steer clear of the vehicles that look like they have holes in them. M1a2 DU ammo..depleted uranium :-0

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks