• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tank telescope question

Jones

I'll be the first to admit I'm not an armor expert but I think your telescope was made to slip into the 37mm main gun and act as a bore sight. That would explain the brass gliding ring.

shootER

That's a gunner's telescopic sight for the 37mm gun used on US light tanks in WWII, not a boresight device.

It can be seen here mounted on the left side of the gun mount.

I have no idea of what it might be worth, but they do turn up on eBay from time to time.

dittle

The value is like a lot of things, to some people it may be worth a lot and others not so much. Depends on how much they are in the need of it at the time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks