• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Taylor Trading Co. Kudos.

Chinookpilot77

I just wanted to give some serious rep power to Derek with TTC. I just got home from a 12 hour round trip drive to pick up a load of deuce parts. He could not have been more helpful, his prices were extremely reasonable (and less than anyone else I found), and he seems like a good guy in general.

Just wanted to let you all know how good of an experience I had with him. He'll be at the rally with a cool set up for his part selection...gonna make any tech supply shop jealous!

I'll post pics of my treasures tomorrow...right now, its midnight and I need a beer!

TaylorTradingCo

Thanks

Dan,

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. You were the perfect customer, you knew what you wanted, were organized and prepared to secure and haul it, able and willing to help load it, and paid in cash. You looked like just the kind of solider the military would want too, big and strong. I appreciated that you had a big heart too.

I didn't get into this stuff to get rich, but mainly because I liked it and it gave me an excuse to buy stuff I like with the company's money! Also, my construction business dies every winter and I was looking for something to do then. This has fulfulled that goal and just about turned into a full time job. I am not always expedient in pulling parts because my real paying job takes priority, but I do what I can.

Since I am a one man shop, so to speak, and self employed I don't mind at all meeting guys after hours or on weekends as long as it doesn't interfere with my kids stuff, plus I only live about 2 miles from my shop.

I hope you like the HEMTT/Deuce wheels and look forward to seeing your crew cab conversion. Maybe I will see you at the GA rally. Even if you don't have your ride done by then, it will still be fun. You can bivuac with me and my boy if you come.

Derek Taylor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks