• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Td 14

lonesouth

It looks like my hurricane deterrent, buying an MEP, has lost its efficacy.

I ran mine on the house last night to verify function and procedure.

csheath

It looks like my hurricane deterrent, buying an MEP, has lost its efficacy.

I ran mine on the house last night to verify function and procedure.
Yeah my power outage deterrent never worked as planned. I've put over 60 hours on mine in less than 2 years.

Good **** thing it was test day. Both of my brand new batteries are dead so I have a parasitic draw somewhere. Dang solar controller was reading over 25 volts. So much for using it as an indicator of battery charge. Cells in both batteries were reading below 1150 specific gravity so they are on the charger now.

csheath

Now forecasted to reach Cat 3.
Yeah, Might be evac time. We got lucky when Kate hit as a 3. Had 3 pines go down and 25 right across the fence. None hit the house. Neighbors had their front porch ripped off and relocated in the back field. I stayed in town for that one and had to help cut three sections of hwy 90 open to get back home. Was driving my 67 Bronco and packed my chainsaw and camping gear just in case. Wish I'd kept it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks