• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tech Manual Upload

ronfry261

I tried to upload a Tech Manual today and saw a couple problems. First one was
a notice under the "file name" box that said: "Your web server maximum upload size is 96M." I dont have any limits on my web access, as it is a business acct. Is this a limit
from the Steel Soldiers Server?
Second problem is when I tried to preview the upload, I received this error:
Warning: POST Content-Length of 88221647 bytes exceeds the limit of 16777216 bytes in Unknown on line 0
The manual is .pdf and is 87mb in size. I have another TM that I want to upload that is
a .pdf that is 265mb in size.
Any assistance in getting these uploads completed would be greatly appreciated.

ronfry261

ronfry261

I received a cd with TM 9-8024 for the M135/M211 series vehicles. Also the parts list for all of those earlier vintage Dueces. I also have a hard copy of the tranny tech manual that I will attempting to get scanned, and if I can get the uploads to work, I'll throw it up also.

Ron

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks