• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Technical Manual for M923A2

theanimal

How come I cant find one for this vehicle listed? Is it close enough to one of the others that is listed in the stickys? Sorry if this is a stupid question, this is my first military truck. Thanks guys.

Ford Mechanic

The M939 number you could say is the base platform, then it breaks up into different variants. Ex. M923 cargo, M925 tractor, wrecker, long wheel base, winch, etc. Then the last numbers are variations in the platform, ex. A1 is NHC 250, A2 is 8.3 Cummins. There are so many simularities across the M939 variants that it was more efficient to write one to cover them all versus 8 different manuals that all day the same thing for half of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks