• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Technical Manual Request

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think there is a -20.
I think they went straight to a -24-1 and -24-2 to go with the -24P parts manual.

The only 9-2320-387-20 I could find is an MWO, not a TM

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What model of truck?
This might be what you are looking for that I posted:

Last edited:

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M1123 you need the TM 9-2320-280-XX manuals to work on it, as it's an A2 truck. The -387 manuals are for the ECV/REV series of truck.

nairb

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine has a rebuild date of 2009 and a red dot installed, maybe thats why it has the different TM for the serpentine belt?

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
not likely.
That's the generic sticker for all pre 196900 serial number serpentine belt systems whether they have Red Dot aircon or just a pulley blank in that spot. Well, other than the fact that it lists a TM that isn't used for any of the HMMWVs as far as I can tell.
The Red Dot aircon doesn't change anything about the belt routing, only that the belt is about 10 inches longer and routed the exact same. (Or so I think. There might have been slightly different routing for one of the idler pulleys on top that it went over both of them, rather than over one then under the other, but at this point just run it like the sticker shows and call it good)

Just ignore the TM listed on the sticker and use the standard manuals.

nairb

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! That’s good info about the ac, I was looking for this because I’m planning on removing all the ac components. If anyone needs red dot components in Texas let me know.

Guyfang

Staff member
Look in TM 9-2320-378-24-1

3-81. Serpentine Drivebelt Maintenance (Serial Numbers 196900 and Below) 3-142
3-81.1. Serpentine Drivebelt Maintenance (Serial Numbers 196901 and Above) 3-142.4

Please let us know if this helps.

Guyfang

Staff member
The M1123 you need the TM 9-2320-280-XX manuals to work on it, as it's an A2 truck. The -387 manuals are for the ECV/REV series of truck.

Coug is correct. Its the TM 9-2320-280-24-1. I just went back to look again. I had too many TM's open at one time. When looking for what truck is in what TM, its always best to have the Model number, AND the NSN. Then simply look for that on the front cover. My mistake.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks