• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Technical Manuals

Hwhomes

on the TM thread there are 9 different manuals listed for the LMTV's. Are they all different and covering different aspects of the vehicles? Or perhaps for different years/models? How do I tell which ones are relevant to my specific vehicle?

MtnSnow

Yes there is totally different ones. such as Operators Manual, Parts, etc As for picking which ones apply to your vehicle open the PDF's and see if your vehicle is listed :)

Guyfang

Staff member
Look at the data plate on your equipment. Write down the modal number and NSN. Look at the cover of each TM. Find the proper model number and NSN. That book is for you. Then look in the section of the Parts Manual under Usable on code. Find the usable on code for your equipment and write it down. When ever looking up parts for your equipment, make sure the Usable on code, (UOC) listed next to the part you are looking up is the same as what you wrote down. I down loaded all the manuals I needed for a generator and then took it to a printing shop. Had it printed out and put in plastic document covers. Makes for BIG books, but if you use them lots, like I did, it was worth it.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think what he wants to know is: -10 is operators manual, -20 is organizational (mid level) maintenance, and -34 is depot level maintenance. The corresponding numbers with a "P" suffix are parts manuals applicable to that level of maintenance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks