• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Technical Manuals

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the -10 series is for the GI that operates the equipment.
the -20 series is for the unit maintenance people that do basic repairs.
the -30 series is for the major facilities that rebuild things from the ground up.
the -50 series is for the manufacturers

The second digit is for the next higher user so, for instance, a -14 manual covers everything from operator to theater of operation level repairs, while a -35 manual covers everything from a divisional repair/rebuild facility all the way back to the manufacturers.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the -10 series is for the GI that operates the equipment.
the -20 series is for the unit maintenance people that do basic repairs.
the -30 series is for the major facilities that rebuild things from the ground up.
the -50 series is for the manufacturers

The second digit is for the next higher user so, for instance, a -14 manual covers everything from operator to theater of operation level repairs, while a -35 manual covers everything from a divisional repair/rebuild facility all the way back to the manufacturers.
You forgot one, "SS" for questions that cannot be answered by looking in the TMs.

OD Heavy Hauler

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I finally got them off here and into my 'puter. If you were going to get a hardcopy of them for general use, which would be the most useful to have?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the -10 is the one you will use the most. Print off parts of the higher level manuals when you need them (IE doing a specific function). And 319 is right, ask questions here when you can't find it in the TM's!