• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TedG

73X

I recently asked for help finding some parts and TedG went through boxes and bins just to help for a few gauges. After a week of talking on the phone I had to send my son due to a sick 3 year old daughter and one could not ask for a nicer guy.
He spent time with my son showed him around and refused to sell two parts because he could not verify the condition as they had just been sitting.
Honesty and dignity are rare today but does exist. Thank you Ted for all of your time and help.

Ron Beatty

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree. I've dealt with Ted several times. Supplied me with parts for my CUCVs and M35A2. I've visited his motorpool as well. Very nice guy, always helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

skinnedknuckles

I've dealt with Ted last winter. He has organized his parts shelves decently :mrgreen: wish I could do the same. He helped me out with a part for one of my deuces. Great guy to talk to I wish that I could have stayed longer but it was late and pretty darn cold. I was thinking about stopping by his place on my way to get a Daf Pony (kinda like a mule).
Paul in Janesville, Wi

Driver523

I too have been to Teds motor pool after an invite for me to see his vehicles---great guy---I enjoyed the tour and talking with him-----hope to get together with him this summer, ------------------Driver

ida34

Once in a while he will advertise something just too good to pass up. He has a lot of stuff I want but I am trying to stay focused on getting what I need for my M151 body restoration.

TedG

aw shucks guys, you made my day! No shortage of good people in this hobby or on SS.

73X

We only speak the truth. Not to mention its folks just like you that make this site and hobby so much fun. Thanks once again for all of your help.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Add me to the list, he was very helpful to me too.

Ted, I sent the 5 ton drag-link back with one of the Michigan guys at Findlay.

Thanks again, I think of you and all the others that helped me, when I drive that M818.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure how Glen did. I haven't talked to him for quite a while now. Maybe he'll post here.

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe so.
Doghead are you going to the fall trail ride in sept at grayling this year
I should be done with my extended Cab Bobber 4x4 I been doing a shake down on it
I been down to TedG with it he like it to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks