• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Teenagers and troop seats

Happyland1410

I took a group of my daughter's friends for a nighttime ride in the deuce. This was one of the activities for a western themed teen party for our home school group that we hosted at our place. They played games, ate stew and cornbread while sitting around a fire, and then went for a non-hay ride in the deuce. They had a blast and so did I. Good old fashion fun with a truly great group of kids.

Attachments

Cleptomaniac

Looks like a blast! It is good that you do things like this with your kids. Especially sence they are home schooled. I was the last 3 years and my monkeys are now.:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks