• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tehachapi 2010 anyone?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck Reuter is hosting his annual event in Tehachapi again this year, Last year was beautiful! We had great weather, lots of people and a tour of the facility that overhauls the V12 aircraft engines...oh, and a few snakes :shock:

If anyone is interested, please PM me for details.

The event will be held June 10 thru 14 in Tehachapi on Chucks acrearage. He has a private gun range, last year we had a black powder 40MM Bofors, a black powder mortar, LOTS of other "clean up" tools...a few snakes :shock:...a GREAT BBQ, some very interesting vehicles and people. There isn't a mess of off roading, just lots of time to browse, hang out, eat, shoot, eat more, shoot more, nap and just have a good, relaxing time with no pressure to do anything.

Here are some teaser pics from last year and the year before.

Attachments

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, the M60 wasn't supposed to be there, oh well, it IS nice to look at! Here is the one I wanted.

Attachments

armytruck63

Hey Will, thanks for posting this event and the Route 66 convoy here on SS. I will try to make Tehachapi. Depending on whether the wife is interested or not, it will be either a deuce & Mule trip, or a Blazer and Mule trip.

Talk to you later, Matt.

Last edited:

Avn-Tech

Will,

I would love to attend the techappi event, but unfortunatly the military told me I have to go to Hawaii during that time frame (yes I am catching lots of flak from the wife who also wants to go).
There are at least two other Deuces in Techappi (Shannon sold one last week to an owner in techappi) and a friend with a deuce W/W, I will pass this on to.

Laterrrrrr
Avn-Tech

deuceaid

Banned
yellobronc,,, You said that back in november,,, , I have a new thermostat to put in the rig, and test,Thanks for the post Wil.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The event is open to all that would like to come. It is always good to meet new people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks