• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

temp guage question

signs1919

just bought a replacment guage but it's diffrent than my old one. old one went from 120 to 240 this one goes fron 160 to 320. it dosen't seem to register anything. grounded sending unit and it pegs guage. should i just get the right one? might be easier than changing sending unit

lawdog1623

Each guage has its own specific sending unit that matches with it. The guage and the sending unit have to correspond to each other. im not saying you need to buy a new sending unit because it is probably ok. You just need to have the proper guage. I went through this same issue when replacing the missing guage on my 109. You need to figure out which sending unit it has and use the proper guage. In all my research ive seen that the a2's use the one that goes to 240. Good luck

rrrr

just bought a replacment guage but it's diffrent than my old one. old one went from 120 to 240 this one goes fron 160 to 320. it dosen't seem to register anything. grounded sending unit and it pegs guage. should i just get the right one? might be easier than changing sending unit
You have a temp gauge for the transmission on a M939 series truck. Get the correct gauge. The gauge is the same on the Deuce, M809, and M939 trucks.