• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tennessee Members, sign in.

BeerCan

Cog here. Near Benton,TN (north of Ocoee). Working on land in Rhea County (7 months of trying to get clear title).
I just moved to Rhea county from Florida.

Anyway I'm checking in. Right now a couple of MEP-802 in my possession but I see some drivable equipment in my future.

I'm new to the area so don't know much about it. Willing to swap stories and have a beer. I was Army 85-92, mostly Bragg. Guess I should join the vfw or American legion around here :)

cogniz55

Hey BeerCan.
I'm still housed in Benton (about an hour east of Rhea / Dayton) but get over there frequently. We go to church at Westminster Pres. Monkeytown Brewery is good. There's a good range up in Evensville. Of course fishing is amazing.
Holler at me and we'll arrange a sit down.

BeerCan

Hey BeerCan.
I'm still housed in Benton (about an hour east of Rhea / Dayton) but get over there frequently. We go to church at Westminster Pres. Monkeytown Brewery is good. There's a good range up in Evensville. Of course fishing is amazing.
Holler at me and we'll arrange a sit down.
Great. We are getting settled in. We purchased 90 acres in Spring City during the pandemic and moved up from Tampa. Found Monkey Town already and its sister restaurant Euchee grill in Ten Mile. Gonna learn how to fish, amazing that I never really fished (once on a charter).

I really like this place so far, except for the lack of nearby grocery stores :)

Another Ahab

Sweet! We are near closing on 125 acres south of you.
Athens just got an Aldi..opened last week. It's highbrow for up here I'd say.
The new Food City in East Ridge (Chattanooga +/-) carries Roquefort cheese as a standard staple in the cheese section (and the old store always did also).

Highbrow/ Lowbrow I guess some folk just like good eating!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks