• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tennis's winter shifter boots with pics.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Tennis

Oh, I like that! What did it set you back, and how does one go about getting one...or two?

jwaller

I think it was $22~25. he's on here and will prob chime in soon. search for him and you'll find him. I'd give you his usr name but I deleted it already. check the thread on aftermarket shifters. he's in there.

Boatcarpenter

Here is John's response from another thread.
"Hello all, Thank you for the positive responses, my website is only a homepage at this point, webmaster and I haven't linked up too well yet. I will take pictures of them by Tuesday and post them here. I sell them for $20 each or $35 for the 2 pieces. They will fit in a flat rate postal mailer for $4.05 postage. Thanks to all of you, John Tennis "

jwaller

I just noticed a side benift of the boot today as I was driving. the boot is stiff enough to keep the shift lever from moving around and boucing on the detents. saving wear and tear on the xcase.