• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tent at Lockborn OH

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I won one tent out of Lockborn today. My intention was to get at least ten but the best laid plans of mice and men oft go astray.
So I need someone to get that one and hold it for me or buy it for what I have in it (about 200 bucks).
These tents were sold without frames (your DRMO goofs at work).
PM for details.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You Dork. Did you get SouthDave's stuff? Maybe I can get it and hold it for a bit.
Was I supposed to get his stuff??????

Was it at Redstone.....WTF.....over!!!!!!

I don't want anyone to make a special trip for it.....it's not worth it for one tent.

I may work out a deal with Eagle to sell it.

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
how

wreckerman, I ended up with one of those also, I threw a bid out just to check it out and ended up winning the new tent. Now I have a tent with no frame also.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
My intent (no pun intented) was to buy at least ten of them and have a buddy of mine fab up some frames using light weight tubing (he owns a muffler shop).

If I had put a min bid in on all of them I might have got ten but I might also have ended up with fifty. Some sold for less than 200 but a lot of them went over.

I.......CAN'T.........HAVE.......NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kipman

Richard, the tent is very heavy it is designed to place the tent on the frame, then stand up the frame, I do not know how you would get the tent up that high without legs that fold out.

Stonepicker1

My intent (no pun intented) was to buy at least ten of them and have a buddy of mine fab up some frames using light weight tubing (he owns a muffler shop).

If I had put a min bid in on all of them I might have got ten but I might also have ended up with fifty. Some sold for less than 200 but a lot of them went over.

I.......CAN'T.........HAVE.......NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did the the same thing a few months back. I was high bidder on 49 tents with less than 5 min to go. At the end of the sale I was high bidder on 21 tents. I only wanted 4 for myself. As of now they(21 tents) are all sold.:)

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Richard, the tent is very heavy it is designed to place the tent on the frame, then stand up the frame, I do not know how you would get the tent up that high without legs that fold out.
My thought was that you could errect the frame using silp together joints made with the muffler tube machine. These would be pinned together much like the stock frame.

You could then roll the tent up in a tube and set it up top and then roll it out puting the gromets on the pegs as you go.

As my lawyer always says...."where there's a will there's a relative."

lost in the bush

Hi

My partner i sending a truck to Gl appt Monday 8:45 am.. Mike said he would be happy to attempt a pick up and can store it for as long as you need on a top shelf in the warehouse.
Email to kevans@govliquidation.com your signed form authorizing "Adam Wrancher" ( Mike's warehouse mgr_ to pick up and call Karen at GL 1st thing in the am to let her know.

Don.

eagle4g63

Hey Don........I was actually thinking of coming down by you guys anyway...........so if Richard and I come to an agreement I will be getting a hold of you AGAIN...:whistle: