• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

texas hotrod hoedown

texas4wheeler

hey everyone, theres a hotrod show in new caney tx february 21 at albert sallas park. I talked the organizers and they said they would love to have us , me and shane crashed the hotrod hang out at 1960 and 24hr fitness, and the response was great, so what im getting around to saying is lets try to get together and come out for this one . the more trucks ,jeeps, etc. would be great , their having live bands, roller derby, mma fights, tattoo artist,swapmeet , and a miss hoe down contest, so lets try to make this one , this is the begining of car show season, so lets try to make it the year that O.D. green is the prefered color, ill try to keep yall informed.....thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks