• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

texas memorial day

David_4x4

The Military Museum of Texas and some other folks will have some armor and vehicles on display at surrounding areas. The exact spots, Im unaware.

I know a few members post here and can provide better details.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know it's a bit outside Houston but the Audie Murphy VA hospital in San Antonio is having their annual car show on Memorial Day weekend and the Alamo MVPA is planning to be there.

IHASFIP

I am going to Shiloh Ridge and bringing the Deuce and the rockcrawler, some 4 wheelers, dirtbikes and lots of beer. :) It is in Alto, Tx by the way. Its about 150 miles north of Houston. Lots of guys come from Houston, our boys at Po' Boy Offroad come up from there. I was going to drive the deuce up there but plans changed so I am trailering it. Ought to make for a much more pleasant 250 mile drive.

D

texas4wheeler

thanks for the invite but thats a little far trying to stay within a 100 miles, i actually broke my wrist racing cross country on quads at mud creek, that hill named houston hill is named after my race team, its a nice area, thanks for the reply

dabtl

We are having a BBQ/Bucking Bull Contest near Denton on Sunday. We are giving the kids rides in the deuce. Anyone wanting to have some good eats, a libation or so and a good time is welcome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks