• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

texas rally anyone???

texas4wheeler

im wondering on how many people in texas would be interested in a texas rally, if this is something worth working on let me know, i have been in the car show seen for along time, and im ok with putting it together, but it is also alot of work and exspense, so im just wondering what kinda response you guys have? let me know...thanks

texas4wheeler

theres alot of places that would be nice, but i would try to make it more than just a hey look at my vehicle event, like tie it in with another event , that has things for the entire family, vender booths, live music, carnival for kids, and events to show case the vehicles and what they can do, but have the vehicles as the main attraction., not that spring creek is bad or the beach idea either, but those could be something after the event to do when more people get to know each other, they would be for lack of a better phrase and please excuse me but more of a play day or cruise in. so far sounds good . keep letting me know what you think ....thanks

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since it's closer from El Paso to LA (812 miles) than it is El Paso to Beaumont (833 miles) I would ditto Pawnshop and jeepJeep and say somewhere in central TX. If it's around Waco that would be a couple hour drive from DFW, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and all the little towns in between. It would still be a fair drive from either El Paso or Beaumont but about half of what it would be from either city to the other.

texas4wheeler

ok dually noted , still working on ideas for awhile , the differance between a good event and a great event is in the planning and work, so keep coming with the suggestions , and i,ll keep kickin around ideas, but this is not an over night thing , so bear with me...thanks

WildWolfman

Well, there is a place called Rual Shades, kinda in the middle? its 30 mins away, and I bought my ATV from the owner, I am sure once I get back I can get some cooperation from him. they hold many mud bog competitions for quads, plenty of trails to ride on, even in the duece. who knows, maybe ya'll can bring your quads and we can have our own event?

just throwing it out there.

Rural Shade ATV Ranch - ATV Park in Kerens Texas is the link, but it says its temporarly closed, prolly for insurance reasons, I will call him and figure out whats up. Just let me know your thoughts before I go asking for no reason.

texas4wheeler

i actually raced quads for about 5yrs, but i think that still falls in the play day or cruisin catagory, but belive me quads are my drug of choice, ive raced with atvccs, stqra,and the gcqra, i currently ride a can am 800, but rode a predator 500 with a little over 100hp for years, so good idea but keep thinking..thanks

mr.travo

....San Antonio area. It's beautiful and always something going on. It would be probably most central to everyone in the state. San Antonio doesn't have the traffic issues like Dallas, Austin, Houston, etc...

Travo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks