• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

texas rally anyone???

91W350

Sounds like fun, I hope you guys get it rolling. I always wanted to visit the Ft. Hood area, might be a nice road test for my M1009!

The only problem I see with Ft Hood is the chance to sell some parts I have. If your planning a swap met, then having it off post is probley better if you want to sell parts. The hole CID thing doesnt sound good, when it comes to selling parts. I was hoping to unload some HMMWV parts I dont need and maybe my trailer. I have paperwork for some of my parts but you know how that goes. :oops:

So any luck on the putting this together?

saddamsnightmare

October 16th, 2009.

North-East Texas would be interesting, perhaps a tour of Camp Maxey or the Red River Army Depot could be worked in??? There are quite a few deuces and other critters between here and Sherman,TX, the problem is most deuces don't like running long distances, and my other truck, the Swiss Unimog has an even slower temperament (40 MPH road speed).......:-D

Just a thought, as I am sure there are a few hiding over the border in Oklahoma....

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:-D

ARYankee

I'm sure there are a few in Arkansas that might be interested as well.......;-) I know I'm thinking about trying to plan something in the Spring if you all decide to hold off. We can make it a really big one......

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got to reserve vacation time for a project, so would prefer to travel no more that 100 miles or so. But never mind that, either I could make it or not. If you guys decide, I'll try to make it.

LibTimothy

Bump! It's November.

We gonna do this?

I can help with organization come December, but that would mean we are looking at January at the earliest.

Timothy

dr_kaiser

I'm in and would suggest the Austin/Round Rock area first and Ft Hood area next. Plus if ya'll wanted, we could always have something here in Bryan/College Station area.:-D
College Station is a good central point for Austin, Houston and Dallas. There is the Museum of the American GI now (www.magicstx.org) and an offroad park here that gives a veteran's discount (www.brazosvalleyoffroadranch.com). Just a thought.

saddamsnightmare

Nov 18th, 2009.

Wish I could get in on this, but being between jobs in NE Texas and not knowing where the next meal's coming from.... I gotta keep my M35A2 close to home. It will be in the Paris Christmas Parade December 5th, 2009 hauling VFW veterans.....

Good luck and happy hunting, so to speak....

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:-D

Lets do this guys :twisted:

Well I hope this happens soon, because I want to sale some HMMWV parts and a M101A2 trailer that have become a pain with my wife and dogs :roll: I would post them, but going to school full time and working full time gives me little time to ship this crap off to a buyer. I rather just take a few days off to get rid of these parts in person and admire some of your rigs at the same time.

Robert

BigjeepTX

Lets do this guys :twisted:

Well I hope this happens soon, because I want to sale some HMMWV parts and a M101A2 trailer that have become a pain with my wife and dogs :roll: I would post them, but going to school full time and working full time gives me little time to ship this crap off to a buyer. I rather just take a few days off to get rid of these parts in person and admire some of your rigs at the same time.

Robert
How much for the M101A2 trailer?

Michael

wehring

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks