• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

texas rally anyone???

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just joined the Texas A&M offroad club and I believe they go to this place every so often for a weekend trip, so I was told. They should have two lanes for each course, one for stock vehicles, and one for advanced vehicles. I'm not sure which a deuce would fit in as its both, but hey..it promises good times and good mud. :grd:

nofearnohope

Took the deuce out there yesterday and there are several trails we can go on. Don't look for opportunities to do any mudding out there. They practice "Tread Lightly" at this location so as not to damage any of the trails and keep them usable. I did manage to break both side mirrrors on the deuce, but had a blast driving it around. There are mulitple sites to camp and build campfires. I would like to get a head count of who all is attending including people and vehicles so I can do some more preparing and planning.

Barrman

I drove by the place Saturday. There are two drive ways next to each other with gates. The Northernmost is an oil least entrance and has a red election sign on the fence. The Southern most has a black sign with Brazos Valley off road on the gate.

I saw all of this while driving by at 70 mph. As my wife pointed out "That place is flat!" Flat ground, trees and a rive a 1/2 mile away is what it is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks