• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you Fort Jackson MVPA!!!

mr.travo

Thank you to ALL the Fort Jackson MVPA that got the bug started in me that I CAN afford to take part and own a military truck! You guys know who you are, I just don't have all your screen names yet. I had a great time helping set up for the Military Appreciation Day on Jackson and look forward to all the other great times ahead of us.

SSG Travis Bennett
US Army, Infantry

PS-- Got my MVPA membership, waiting on the member number.

mr.travo

Thanks Mike... I am addicted already!! Got to sell a couple of guns in order to get this truck. That's the deal my wife and I worked out. She is already adicted too though, so that's a good sign! She wasn't so on board with the whole idea until I started showing her pictures of what a duece looks like! :twisted: Now she is ALL about it!

So.... with that being said, want to buy some guns? LOL!!! Just kidding...... unless you are interested. :-D

--Travis

mr.travo

Well, it's not ALL the guns. Just a couple. I see it as a fair trade. I will still have some fun guns and a fun truck! I see it as a win/win. I have ALWAYS wanted a duece since I joined up 11 years ago. When we switched to the LMTV/FMTV they were cool, but not as cool as the Duece!!!

Travis

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome Travis!

There are some guys that will be coming to the SS GA. Rally in October from your area, we'd love to have you along.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks