• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you to SETOYOTA and JIMMA!

cessnatwin

Thank you Jimma (my brother) for getting on steel soldiers and getting with SETOYOTA a.k.a. Chuck and going and getting my truck and storing it until I could pick it up! These are fine examples of great people on this site! Here is the truck they got for me, and within a week it will be sandblasted and hopefully painted!

Attachments

cessnatwin

Long hot! extremely hot! Very hot! then it rained hot ass rain, then it fogged up, and then the wipers f'd up, then there was no defroster and it got extremely wet inside, then it was HOT! did I mention it was HOT! We stopped at a tourist trap in High Springs where there was NO power, kinda like some Rob Zombie Film! It poured like ****, did I mention it was HOT! The truck ran AWESOME! Yet, it was very HOT!

cessnatwin

Actually yes now that you mention it it was! Yet, the truck ran good! Flawless, but it was very HOT! Chuck thank you, I owe you one! You are a great guy! and yes it was hot at your house too, bad not nearly as bad as Florida!

Redneck

Yes, Thank you SETOYOTA for all your help, and thank you for showing Chris and I your truck collection. You have a very nice collection. We truely are greatful for all your help. You are a great guy. Thanks again.

Redneck

I took the truck to the sandblasters today, hopefully we will get it back sometime next week. They said it will take a day to a day in a half to do.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Chris, you need to get a camo job on that truck pretty quick. You don't want the neighbors to see it on your street!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks