• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks again to 100DollarMan & DUG

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many many thanks to fellow members 100DollarMan (aka Hundy) & DUG. Hundy held some multifuel engines & a radiator for me until I could pick them up, and cut me a sweet deal on a Deuce transmission. He was kind enough to let us come by on a Saturday to pick them up, and had his son Brian load them with their forklift.

DUG met me there to purchase one of the MF engines, and brought along his son (Soldier B). They helped me with loading my trailer & securing my load; thanks again fellas!

Members like these fellows are what makes SS great; thanks again guys!

20130316_M105A2E1_02b.jpg

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG_2184.jpgIMG_2193.jpg

Much thanks to Silverstate and Hundy for hooking me up! I've wanted (not needed thank gawd) a spare engine for awhile and Hundy hooked me up with Silverstate's contact info. He was super easy to work with and set a very fair price. I even got pick of the litter.

I just need to get some square tubing to make a dolly to put the engine on so I can move it into the shop.

My super hoist worked flawlessly to pick the heavy beast out of my truck.

I've already robbed a couple cables off of it.

I won't be needing the generator or the starter.

Thanks again Silverstate and it looks like your dually M105 worked perfectly.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks