• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Ferro

davidkroberts

Well another member here (who ive never met) was nice enough to go grab a M818 I had at Eastover. I didnt have time to go pick it up as im going to be leaving any day for a trip to Afganistan. So Adam (Ferroequinologist) Thank you so much and Im looking forward to coming down in a few months to get it with a train fanatic 4 year old in tow.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
yeah he did that for me too on a M818... now he owns it lol

You mean the infamous "818 of DEATH". If I remember, he's even making a buck or two hauling WVO with your M818 :roll:. Maybe you shoulda kept it...unless you can find one closer to home that is. :driver:

Westech

CPL
For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

For that infraction we are going to have to fine you $4500.00 or forward payment for your M915. Yeah that will do it.

Love: Westy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks