• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Ferro

davidkroberts

Well another member here (who ive never met) was nice enough to go grab a M818 I had at Eastover. I didnt have time to go pick it up as im going to be leaving any day for a trip to Afganistan. So Adam (Ferroequinologist) Thank you so much and Im looking forward to coming down in a few months to get it with a train fanatic 4 year old in tow.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
yeah he did that for me too on a M818... now he owns it lol

You mean the infamous "818 of DEATH". If I remember, he's even making a buck or two hauling WVO with your M818 :roll:. Maybe you shoulda kept it...unless you can find one closer to home that is. :driver:

Westech

CPL
For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

For that infraction we are going to have to fine you $4500.00 or forward payment for your M915. Yeah that will do it.

Love: Westy