• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks for accepting me from western pa

Tommy2guns

Hi I’m Tommy from north of Pittsburgh pa. I recently purchased a 1970 Kaiser deuce. I’m new to owning a military truck and very excited to restore it. Any help finding parts would be great. Thank you in advance and thank you for letting me join steel soldiers. This is my truck.

Attachments

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site, the guys on here have tons of knowledge. As for parts take a look on the classifieds page, also if your on Facebook then there are several pages dedicated to the M35A2. Also look on Facebook market too for new & used parts for these trucks, I have found tons of stuff for my 64 model truck.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hi I’m Tommy from north of Pittsburgh pa. I recently purchased a 1970 Kaiser deuce. I’m new to owning a military truck and very excited to restore it. Any help finding parts would be great. Thank you in advance and thank you for letting me join steel soldiers. This is my truck.
Welcome to the outfit! You have already jumped "into the green" in a big way!
On top of what the others have already mentioned - be sure to download the Technical Manuals (TM's) for your truck. Having those books will give you troubleshooting information, part numbers and repair guidance. They can be a little "dry" but there is a ton of information. The part that I find most useful when getting started on a new truck is the nomenclature.

A good example is that you (or me) call something a "cab bushing" and the TM calls it a "front cab support" will net better answers when you search. And be sure to use these thousand page PDFs with SEARCH. Otherwise, you will go crazy trying to get useful information out of the books.

Anyhow, Welcome from North Carolina.

Happy fixing and be sure to let us know how you are coming along on your project!

Tommy2guns

Welcome to the outfit! You have already jumped "into the green" in a big way!
On top of what the others have already mentioned - be sure to download the Technical Manuals (TM's) for your truck. Having those books will give you troubleshooting information, part numbers and repair guidance. They can be a little "dry" but there is a ton of information. The part that I find most useful when getting started on a new truck is the nomenclature.

A good example is that you (or me) call something a "cab bushing" and the TM calls it a "front cab support" will net better answers when you search. And be sure to use these thousand page PDFs with SEARCH. Otherwise, you will go crazy trying to get useful information out of the books.

Anyhow, Welcome from North Carolina.

Happy fixing and be sure to let us know how you are coming along on your project!
That is awesome thank you so much for the info I’m so glad I am now a part of this site thank you all

Tommy2guns

Can anyone tell me is there a way to bleed the injection pump on my m35a2 multifuel engine I’m not getting fuel to the injectors but I’m getting fuel to the pump itself

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks