• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks for the nice compliments

Linda

Hello! I want to thank you for the nice compliments you gave my Deuce "Bruiser" and myself "Granny Linda". I remember when I bought Bruiser some of you warned me these beasts multiply. I said to myself NO WAY! Well, I have to eat my words as yesterday I was high bidder on a 1 1/2 ton 2 wheel M105 A2 cargo trailer( after all, my cool truck needs a cool trailer to pull) ! We are getting out of control and I have promised myself not to go on the Barstow website anymore (well maybe once and awhile, my husband wants a rail trailer, as he and our youngest son want to build a mock howitzer). I wish you all a very Merry Chirstmas.
Bruiser, Linda, my husband George (machinist/driver/supporter/fellow enthusiast/all-around good guy).
P.S. He thinks camo underwear would be a great Chirstmas present for me (sorry I draw the line on that idea).

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Linda said:
P.S. He thinks camo underwear would be a great Chirstmas present for me (sorry I draw the line on that idea).
...to be added to the already existing pile... (of camo u.w.), am I right? :lol:

Merry Christmas to all!

(Wish to see more active SS-ladies here next year!)

Gerhard

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great to have you aboard!

My wife has worn Camo for many years but then she is a retired Army Nurse. I have had to explain our military vehicle purchaces to her and thankfully she has not complained too much. She is after all licenced to drive an M548 ambulance varient from the days of her being a Charlie Med company commander.

We need great families to pull together in this Site and support one another as we pursue our hobby of protecting and preserving military history.

Have a very merry and blessed Christmas and safe as well as prosperous New Year.