• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks for the paint info!!!!

12vman

just wanted to thank the guys that took the time to answer my newby question about paint for my M101A1

I went w/ the 383 carc formula from Home Depot and started painting last night

At first I was a little spooked at the "vivid" green color when first put on but when I woke up and checked it it had darkened to a nice color.

And it was fun.....cant wait for another trailer to paint

Thanks again!!!!!!!

nk14zp

just wanted to thank the guys that took the time to answer my newby question about paint for my M101A1

At first I was a little spooked at the "vivid" green color when first put on but when I woke up and checked it it had darkened to a nice color.

Thanks again!!!!!!!
LOL It is bright when you first put it on.

12vman

you need to remember........I dont know how to use the "search" function much less know how to post pics yet.........baby steps here baby steps

RealCavDog

You're welcome and glad your having fun playing with your new toy. :) (see we're not always all a-holes around here)

In case anyone else is wanting to use the same paint, the link to the paint infor can be found in 12vman's other thread

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/trailers/75954-paint-my-m101a1.html

Thanks for the interlink to other posts and threads, maybe this is a skill we can all try to interlink to all the thousands of threads ? Might be a great idea to consider, and may decrease a bit of the frustrations that we all bang up against here lately !

My attempt to be constructive and a part of the solution, instead of the problem !:beer:

wsucougarx

Thanks again!!!!!!!
I'm glad I was able to help out;-) My 1968 restoration project is by far my favorite project to date. That Behr paint was not only very affordable but it's local to many and really looks great!. That's the biggest benefit to this site. Everyone is always willing to help each other out and share their "lessons learned". I too was in my MV infancy and this site really helped me out. All these threads I make are to give back to the SS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks