• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Stretch!

AndrewH

I would like to thank a Steelsoldiers member for making a pickup a lot easier! Stretch went to Wright Patterson and picked up stuff so I could make less trips from Northern Michigan. He made a few trips and I understand there was some paperwork issues. When it came time to pick it all up, he was a lot of help loading even if a hurricane of a blizzard. From Dave, Lane, Bernie and Andrew, Thanks Stretch!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL.... I know my spelling is bad, but streach?

On phone

Lane-"I see a road with a Niese farm sign"

Me-"turn right if you can"

Lane-"****. " phone hangs up.....

Seems Lane can take a pickup with a M105 through a field and ditch, and not get stuck.

Everything went pretty good on loading, 4 axles and 4 boxes of lights.

Dennis

Attachments

AndrewH

Spelling......

Oops, When I wake up I'll fix that............
I would have liked to have had a dashboard camers for that one. I think the trailer pushed that truck right up out of the ditch, it was still on its way in. Claims that was a 2 wheel drive event too!

geeeez chopped liver once again..:cry: That was all skill taking that truck through the ditch and field. That little GMC knows when to perform..
No not chopped again.

just going off the thread starter and title.

thanks also to citizen and Phantom as they were both involved also.

sounds like "leaving the scene of a PDA" to me!

so thats why you guys were in a hury to get out of that state

Okay you all we need to stop taking pics of stretch from lower angles he's tall enough stand on a bucket or someping and get a straight on pic he's tall enought to use most of us as arm rest while standing. had to aggg ya stretch hope ur stayin warm.:doh: wasn't any tall smiley's

AndrewH

That Poor GMC

The truck HAD to get out of the ditch. That 105 wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, it was a crappy day for recovery operations. Thanks for towing my trailer home Chopped Liver!:razz:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gheez, now I see why you couldn't make the rally Lane, busy out gathering more bounty! Another successful task for the ole M108. man I love mine!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear that lane, get better...

If it's possible, I like the crane even more... it definitely grows on ya, would take an enormous pile of cash to see it leave.

AndrewH

Whooping Cough?

I am not coming over this weekend! Holler if it get nice enought to load that stuff. Pay no attention to the contamination suit and air supply I'll be wearing............:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks