• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to all for the help and advice!!

tklm539

I finally got the paint on and the parts back together. I just wanted to offer a huge thank you for all the help, advice over the past several months.

Tom

Attachments

ah1955

Very nice, looks like alot of hard work and time spent on both pieces, you can be proud of the end result.
I'm in the middle of getting mine ready for paint, hope it comes out looking as good as your's does.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Holy moly, that looks great!!!

Are those new dataplates in the cab?

littlebob

Looks Great, How long did it take you to finish it? My project is a little over ayear and hope I'm halfway. Work and kids are really slowing me down.
littlebob

tklm539

Thanks for the kind words.

Clinto, the plates are original, I pulled them off when I repainted the cab.

Littlebob, Sounds like you and I are in the same boat with wife and kids. I spent about 3 months to sand, prime and paint. Lots of breaks (interruptions) in between. Sanding off the old CARC was by far the worst part. Actually, spraying the GCI paint in the heat of the tent I constructed was not much fun either :roll: I am not sure who is happier to see it done. Me fo the result or wife and kids to have me stop (sort of) talking about the process.

Needless to say, wife if tired of seeing Steel Soldiers on the computer.

Thanks

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks