• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to DAVIDB

JRKJeeper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its few and far between you cross paths with someone new you would invite over for the holidays! Well if you get a chance to do business with David I suggest you do the deal. He was a pleasure to do business with. A fine human being in a time when that seems to be less and less. Bought an S280 and then he let me buy a perfect condition S788. He even had everything lined up so we could get it lifted up onto my truck and onto my trailer. Now I need to find something else I need so we can do business again. Thanks to you David! Hope we can meet up again soon.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks