• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to George at White Owl

CGarbee

George is great, the first time I changed my fuel filters I relized that my electric fuel pump was not working I called george up and asked if he ad any fuel pumps. He did but rather then just sell me a pump and make some easy cash he told me of some cheeper in line pumps he had as well as found my real problem. The real issue I had was the fuse on the pump was blown. I checked power up to the pump but didnt relize there was a fuse under the cap of the pump. 2 bucks for a pack and I was up and running agian. great people!
Often, when I talk to George, he talks me into using a "non-spec" part on one of my five tons since he knows that I want to work them, and that no-one would ever know that I used a civilian part unless they really knew the truck and went underneath to look... He has saved me a lot of money over the years... :)

He's also been very accomodating when my schedule has made getting to his location to pick up a part during business hours difficult...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks