• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to M35A2-AZ

bigford

Toploader and I worked out an axle swap but needed some help moving the parts. A very big thanks to M35A2-AZ for providing the lift with his outstanding 936.
Toploader came in from Northern California and I came in from east Texas. M35A2-AZ worked around our schedule to make it happen. Again, can't thank him enough for helping.
"No, we won't need the outriggers for this.":)

Attachments

Never met Albert face to face, have spoke with and pm him many times over the years. He is a asset to our community and the kind of man that makes this site stand above most others!

Toploader

Thanks again Albert! Good meeting you and watching the 936 in action. Made short work of the swap, that's for sure. Proof that there's still good folks around.
pheonix 006.jpgpheonix 008.jpgpheonix 010.jpgpheonix 013.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks