• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to Warthog & ixpacman

Tin Medic

I would like to thanks both of these gentlemen for going out of their way to pick up some GL items and shipping them to me. Both items ended up being extremely heavy but they got them mailed out to me with no complaints. Ixpacman got run through the ringer after GL made a mistake so he was left to clean up their mess. I couldn't ask for better help. Thanks guys. [thumbzup]

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad I could help out. Those 55lb boxes sure where heavy for the postman. What shape where they in when they arrived? I used the filament tape to try and reinforce the boxes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks