• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank's

dkozma

Picked up a M1008 in February. Have been replacing parts, adding parts, modifying parts for the past six months. Has been a lot of fun. Could not have done it without STEEL SOLDIERS. Just wanted those folks out there who take the time and effort to post their experience and knowledge that I took advantage of their contributions. Thank you.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post a pic or 2 of your truck!

Glad the site helped you.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Picked up a M1008 in February. Have been replacing parts, adding parts, modifying parts for the past six months. Has been a lot of fun. Could not have done it without STEEL SOLDIERS. Just wanted those folks out there who take the time and effort to post their experience and knowledge that I took advantage of their contributions. Thank you.
Payback time Bro.
We need pics, details of mods et,.

You know...the rest of the story!nopics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks